Bar Siena, Hampton Social among new restaurants that could come to O’Hare Airport – NBC Chicago
Some popular Chicago restaurants will soon arrive at O’Hare International Airport in light of a recently passed city ordinance.
Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot on Wednesday introduced two ordinances to the City Council approving new concession agreements in O’Hare, placing new food, beverage and retail operations in Terminals 3 and 5.
Here are the spots that could happen:
- Butcher and the Burger: Terminal 5 East Concourse
- Café Sparrow: West Lobby of Terminal 5
- Boulevard and agency: hall H/K of terminal 3
- Chi Boys: Terminal 5 East Lobby
- Hampton Social: Terminal 5 West Concourse
- Bar Siena: East Lobby of Terminal 5
- FarmAir Market: West Hall of Terminal 5
- Six Points Market: Hall 5 East of the terminal
The deal also provides self-ordering technology and delivery services that allow travelers to purchase food via their phone for delivery to the gate at Terminals 1, 2 and 3.
Grab Chicago is expected to provide inbound ordering and delivery to O’Hare, a joint
joint venture between Cursus Technologies, Inc., Hyde Park Hospitality and URW Airports,
with joint venture contractor AtYourGate, according to a statement.
“These new dealerships in O’Hare provide opportunities for small businesses on a global scale
gateway to Chicago, while offering exciting new options for travelers—
including those using the renovated Terminal 5 which will open later this year,”
said Lightfoot. “This effort will create approximately 150 new jobs and build on O’Hare’s
reputation as one of the best airports in the country.